"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I truly cannot believe that Justin and I have been married for 3 years, today. Three years! Time has absolutely flown by, which means that we are indeed having fun.

I am celebrating today in prayers of thanksgiving, poems, and a picture blog. Happy Anniversary, Bays!

An Anniversary Poem

"To my husband of this three years,
Thank you for loving me through laughter and tears.
I'm amazed at how much more each day,
You show me your love in yet another way.

Thank you for being my friend and strong rock,
And for learning to pick up your shorts and your socks.
Your laugh makes me smile, and your grin does me in,
Without you I wouldn't know where to begin.

Your love makes me smile, even when I'm alone,
And I thank God for you; that you're my own.
Let's keep having fun and new adventures,
'Till we're rocking a pearly white set of dentures.

Three years have gone by, in just a blink,
What God will do next, I can't even think.
But I know for sure, I'd have it no other way,
Than to obey Him and love Him with you, every day."

Justin, you truly are the love of my life, and I grow more and more in love with you every day. Thank you for all the amazing ways you show me your love. I'm so glad you asked, and that I said yes!

AN ANNIVERSARY IN PICTURES

Touring the Gaylord Texan



                               
                                         

Dinner 
                                  Sea Bass in lemon caper sauce, and (Sword Fish?) Piccatta.

                                         




                           

 Room Service Dessert (Even better after 11)

Bananas Foster Cake and Brownie Fudge Sundae

Day 2 - Paradise Springs and Lake Grapevine

  
Getting ready for Paradise Springs pool and the lazy river!
 
 Lake Grapevine - Silver Lake Marina


We had such an amazing time on the water. Hard to go home after that much fun! The whole weekend was memorable and precious.

Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Sandal said...

Happy anniversary to you both! Wow...it has gone by fast. I love the poem Kari....great job. Here's to 60 more years plus!....