"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What I Want to Do as a Grown Up, i.e. Adventures I Would Like to Have

Okay, this is a little bit of insight into "Kari's Innermost Secrets." The following list will continue to grow at times and shrink at others. I'm hoping to cross items off even as I add more. Please share your comments and wisdom regarding any you may have experienced!

Ready? Here Goes!

1. Skydive
2. See the Grand Canyon
3. Snorkel
4. Cruise
5. African Safari
6. Ride a gondola in Italy
7. Ride a helicopter
8. Go to a Professional Football Game
9. Be an extra in a big screen movie
10. See the pyramids
11. Go to Israel
12. See a Broadway Musical in NYC
13. Paris
14. London/England
15. Visit all 50 states
16. Publish a book


Note: Bold items have been accomplished

No comments: