"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My 2 cents have become 8 . . .

"The most exciting way to live is in the hand of God.
The most challenging way to live is daily with the Spirit.
The most rewarding way to live is minute by minute in the shadow of our Savior."

"How much more life could we live if we gave it all up today?"

"Are you spending, or investing your life?"-Chip Ingram

"Will you be remembered for your weight in gold, or your wait on God?"

"Earthly living; heavenly minded."

" Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony." -Colossians 3:14

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

"If Christ returns tomorrow, what will you wish you had done today?"

My heart is overflowing with gratitude, excitement, joy, and conviction as I think about all God has done, and will do in and through my life if I continually seek Him and put Him first. Greater are His ways than my ways, and His thoughts than mine! -Kari


No comments: