"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Mini Miracle and Minor Mishap . . .

. . . Also known as I have real fingernails and I burned my forearm!

The pictures don't need much explanation, but I will say that the fingernails truly are a miracle for anyone who knows me very well :o)



We were making/serving breakfast at an apartment complex, so the kitchen was CROWDED! I accidentally touched a cookie sheet to my arm while trying to find a place to set it down after taking it out of the oven! It didn't hurt for very long, but now the blister is open and it stings now as it heals. I kind of wished it were a more exciting story, but at least it's the truth :)

No comments: