"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Saturday, January 30, 2010

Promises in Truth

Psalm 3:3 "But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head."

"Sometimes when you live by faith, all you have are God's promises"--Jarrett Stephens

How full is your memory bank: can you claim the Lord's promises from memory when things are difficult? Practice putting God's Word in your heart. Do not students practice for the ACT in prepration for college? Do not athletes train for the big game? Is it not wise to build a savings account for emergencies? Should we not fill up our memory in preparation for the trials of life? Be prepared. Hide God's word in your heart, that you might have truth at your fingertips to claim in time of need!

No comments: