"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentines was a sweet time. Justin surprised me and took me to Cool River Cafe for dinner, and even had a bouquet of flowers ordered to be at our table when we were seated! I had been wanting to eat here for quite some time, and it was a great meal!


I did decide on the silver shoes, and felt good about my choice. The fact that Justin liked them with the dress helped too :) Now, just need to return the other two pair. Does this mean I can buy the brown pair I need?



I hope your valentines day was blessed, whether you celebrated or not. I loved the way our church emphasized remembering God's love for us on this Red and Pink weekend. It's true for all of us, single or not, God's love is the greatest gift we could ever receive, and EVERYONE is invited to partake!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Sandal said...

How nice....I'm so excited that you have a blog. I never knew!