"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun Friday - Caption Contest

Happy Friday! Looking forward to finding and enjoying lots of different things on Fun Fridays. Maybe pictures or quotes, movie or book reviews, puzzles or trivia. Who knows, but it will be fun.

Today, I got excited about this photo and realized it could be interpreted many ways. My thought was "It's Friday!" but I'd love to hear your creative thoughts. Leave a comment and let me know what caption you would give this picture :)
Ready, Go!


"Your Caption Here"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hot in here!

Sandra Murphy said...

"What do you mean 'just arrange it into whatever shape you want'?!?"