"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Friday, January 13, 2012


Fun Friday - (It's Already Here AGAIN. Yess!!)

Friday is fun because . . .

1. You can plan to sleep in


2. Extra time for friends and family


3. It’s a good splurge day (although this would count more if I were more diligent throughout the week about NOT splurging)


4. Everything is funny, even if it's not










5. Many times, it’s also payday!

6. Anyone can say “Friday” like the Outback Steakhouse commercial voice –
“ ‘Appy Froiday!” (I'm not kidding; try it!)

7. Cookie Friday – in my office building, property management bakes Otis Spunkmeyer cookies to share with everyone at 2pm. Love it. But you have to be quick…2:30 might be too late!





All around, Friday is just a good day. Even if you talk to yourself at work (which of course, I never do), it's okay because it's Friday.
Tired? It's ok. It's Friday!
Forgot to pay a bill? It's okay. Banks are open, it's Friday!
Really need a night out, just because? It's Friday!
Want to go home and nesstle in comfy clothes on the couch? It's Ok.
IT'S FRIDAY!

Hope your Friday is wonderful and blessed. Have any plans?














1 comment:

Joanne said...

I enjoyed a great ball game on my friday night!! Love you