"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mon-Tues-day of Gratitude

So, I missed yesterday's list due to a multitue of projects, so one thing I'm thankful for is the completion of those important tasks! I am a day behind an postin and will work on catching up :o)


Mom: My mom deserves a novella, but for the sake of a brief posting, please know she is amazing and has always done everything she could to show her love and support in my life. And she is coming to visit tomorrow!! M can also stand for Mother-in-law, of which I also have the best: her love and support of my husband as he was growing up helped prepare him for "us"--familial blessings all around.

One Skein Scarves: The perfect evening passtime. Both productive and fun.

Never ending security: Found in Christ and overcomes all fears and insecurities if we call on Him.

Dad: My dad is terrific, and I'm blessed to have him in my life. He too has done imeasurable numbers of things to encourage and support me. Can't wait to see him tomorrow!! My Dad-in-law is also a blessing. He lives out many of the same servant minded traits that I see in Justin. Praie the Lord!

Angle food cake: you can eat the whole thing and not even feel full :)

Yogurt: Braums frozen yogurt. Great refreshment any time of year

No comments: