"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THankful that it's Wednesday!

God has been so good to me and my family this last year. It would take Santa a year to read the list of all the wonderful things God has done, so 5 or 6 things a day, barely scratch the surface. However, it is a way to summarize in quantities palatable to the fast paced reading culture we are in. Longer post for another day. :)

Windows: With screens so that I can open them and let the fresh air in. We have had wasps get in our house the last few times we have opened the windows (screens with holes) and so I've missed being able to open them this week during the nice weather!

Egg Nog: Last year I didn't have any, and so this year I bought it early. One sip and everything starts reminding me of Christmas!

Defrosters: THis morning was the first time I had frozen precipitation on my window...very thankful for defrosting capabilities in the car!!

New Curtains: Did some decorating last night. Guest room is now my favorite!

Earrings: Accessorize! I love being a girl and all the fun "extras" we get to use to express our style :)

Sanctification: My Savior always deserves the greatest thanks, and tonight I am super grateful for the sanctification process. I also love knowing that it is a process!! Each day is part of it, and we have grace enough for each day.

Dominos: The game that is. Good for days that you need to last all day!

Animals: I'm so glad that God loves animals...they are my favorite lap buddies :)

Yummy Pumpkin Dip: I love trying new recipes, and this one will make a nice Thanksgiving treat. Might raid the fridge for a pre-eating!

No comments: