"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful Heart

It's FRIDAY!

I"m thankful for the sweet FRIENDS that God has placed into my life at each point in the journey. I am blessed to have so many people that I still keep in touch with even though I've moved away, or they've got kids, or however else the circumstances may have changed.

I'm thankful for RAIN. Really I am. Even when I think I'd like sunshine better, I know the rain is good for the ground, good for God's creation, and it makes for a cozy evening at home around a warm fire :)

I'm thankful for ICE. How else would we get to enjoy cold beverages, ice cream, ice packs, ice cycles, Disney on ice, ice skating, ice hockey, or ice melting off the crystal trees in the middle of winter!

I'm thankful for DADS who love their kids, support their families, and model Christ for the next generation.

I'm thankful for ADULT friendships throughout my lifetime that nurtured, trained, befriended and lived as great examples of men and women after God's own heart. Their example and investment into my life has helped mold me into the woman I am today.

I'm thankful for YESTERDAY: a constant reminder of our mighty God and how He blesses us daily, as well as how much we rely on His grace for our very lives.

No comments: