"How Much of Me Does God own?" Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Challenged by how much more I could do as a Christian to make myself stand out from the world. Not as a boastful or showy demonstration, but as a life changed so thoroughly from within, that everyone whom God allows me to come into contact with has no doubt that it is Christ's power within my weakness that makes me strong! Nothing more. Absolutely in Christ Alone!











Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankfulness, Thankfulness is what I long for

Sunday

Scripture: I am so thankful to live in a place where it is legal to own and read the bible wherever and whenever!!

Unity: I love being part of a group of believers, small or large, where the diversity of standards, personalities, interests, tastes, hobbies, languages, maturity and age are overcome because of a single love of Jesus Christ.

Neighbors: What better place to start being Jesus to people than in your own neighborhood or complex!

Dessert: All kinds of dessert, as long as something sweet follows the main meal :) Loooove it!

Airconditioning: I'm not sure how long it would take me to get used to Texas heat with no air. It can be done, but I am grateful I haven't had to learn.

Yiddish: "Oy!" is one of the best exclamations ever used. Meeting other people who use the phrase always makes me smile :)

No comments: